Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt
Franklinstrasse 65, Frankfurt,
Your safety is our priority
To ensure your safety and peace of mind from arrival and until the end of the event, the following safety protocols are in place at all our event locations:
- All our RADISSON LIVE event venues have implemented our comprehensive Radisson Hotels Safety Protocols, created in partnership with SGS. These include but are not limited to in-depth cleaning and disinfection procedures, physical distancing, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in the new protocols.More about Radisson Hotels Safety Protocols.
- All participants attending in-person must provide a digital proof of their EU Digital COVID Certificate (or its local equivalent for countries outside of EU) on arrival.
- If attendees don’t have a EU Digital COVID Certificate (or its local equivalent for countries outside of EU), we offer on-site rapid COVID-19 antigen testing. For taking the test, attendees are required to arrive 30 minute before the event. Rapid antigen tests are performed right on site by the healthcare professional(s), in a dedicated and safe area of the hotel, and results are returned in just 15 minutes (up to a maximum of 30 minutes). More information on our rapid onsite COVID-19 testing for event attendees is available here.
- Guests who test negative are shown by our teams to the event room where they can continue to work, network and prepare for the event.
- If any guest tests positive, our existing safety protocols will be activated, in line with our processes and local laws and legislation and a!ected persons will be directed to confirm the result with a PCR test, as instructed by the test provider and the ECDC.
RADISSON LIVE is streamed live from four iconic locations